cuty 2 minggu !!!

yo ~~
wazz up yo ~
yah ~ so , how's u'r feeling after know bout the holidy ??

majority , so hepi , isn't ??

yeahh ~~ ! ofcoz dear !
enjoy after getting exam fver about 2 weeks ago !!

n noww ...
i'm feeling so sad .. :((
u wan to know why ??

oh , god !
plesz pitying me .
cuz i get too many homwork !
not unly me , but my classmates too !
but not unly my classmates , all people tht studying in STaND !

the popular names of tht homwork isz > CUIT CUIT MINDA .
the twin of > CUTI CUTI MALAYSIA .
not fair , u know ?!

i wan get holiday wif my old frenzz !!
i wan to enjoy now !
wuaawuaa !
okeII ,.

n but now ,
i were finishing them !
HHA XD .
how's faster of me .
hhu :)

hepi LOL !
oke dear , i wan to hear my favsong .
tata ...

hepi holiday to all my frenz n all the visiters of my blog !
tak care okey . :))


^  RA  ^

Kalau sudah baca, jangan lupa beri KOMEN and tekan LIKE yeee. Thank you (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :)

Copyright@segala diatas adalah rekaan atiraDomo sendiri